We provide expert diagnosis and treatment of
- We offer comprehensive diabetic foot exams, as well as screen for Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) and therefore help to facilitate appropriate timely referral for cardiovascular intervention in the at risk foot.
- For at risk diabetic patients with or without a history of foot ulcerations, we dispense therapeutic diabetic shoes and insoles in various sizes and in the latest designs to help prevent foot ulcers that can lead to infection and amputations from foot ulcerations.
- We offer state of the art digital X-ray in-office diagnostic equipment for timely evaluation of foot and ankle ailments.
- We provide state of the art I-Surg radio-frequency device for skin and soft tissue ablation and biopsies.
- We provide in office 3D Digital Scanner for custom molded foot orthotics and pre-fabricated insoles to accommodate various foot pathologies or condition.
- We also offer varying designs of custom molded orthotics and pre-fabricated insoles to accommodate various foot pathologies or condition.
The information presented in these links are for educational purposes only and is not in any way meant to be a substitute for medical care or advice from a physician or health care professional. Readers of these links should consult directly with physicians or health care professionals for any medical care or advice. Use the foot health information pages below to learn more common foot conditions and treatments. Latest Information About General Foot Health Brochures: